This one-day course for users of Microsoft Word 2016, covers how to easily create advanced documents that look professional. Create a corporate look to Microsoft Word 2016 documents. Covers formatting, styles, tables, and tracking changes.
You will learn to:
- Edit and save PDF files
- Apply a consistent and professional look to documents using styles
- Create ready-made paragraphs of text
- Use tables to help formatting data and information
- Split documents into different sections
- Work with columns – newspaper layouts for your information sheets
- Review documents and track changes, and understand the benefits and risks
- Use Simple Markup and reply to comments
- Apply bullets, numbers & line numbering
- Use footnotes and endnotes
- Create table-of-contents and indexes easily
- Create PDF documents with bookmarks
Who would benefit from this Microsoft Word 2016 course?
Existing users of Microsoft Word 2016 who want a training course that covers more professional features of their word processor.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Word 2016 or attendance on one of the Microsoft Word Introduction training courses is required.