If you have been placed in front of a computer to use Microsoft Word, then this one-day introductory Microsoft Word 2016 training course where you can learn about word processing, editing and enhancing text.
You will learn to:
- Use the ribbon
- Create Microsoft Word 2016 documents
- Open and edit PDF files
- Work with Backstage and Protected views
- Move around documents quickly and easily
- Select, edit and enhancing text easily
- Use headers and footers to improve Word documents
- Use the Microsoft Word AutoCorrect, AutoText and Spell Checker tools
- Print using different options available in Microsoft Word 2016
- Handle compatibility with other versions
Who would benefit from this Microsoft Word 2016 course?
Those people new to word-processing who want an introduction to best practices with the program.
Delegates should be familiar with the rudimentary PC keyboard. Please telephone if you require more clarification.