This one-day Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 course covers creating sophisticated presentations for speaker-led and user-led presentations, and also standalone exhibitions. See how to control the flow of the presentation, customise defaults and create presentations within presentations.
You will learn to:
- Work with multiple presentations
- Work with data from other files and applications
- Use text on slides
- Add animation, sound and video
- Control the flow of the slide show
- Create action buttons and hyperlinks
- Make summary slides
- Send presentations elsewhere
- Customise defaults
- Set colour schemes
- Customise backgrounds
- Create and apply templates
- Use Slide masters
Who would benefit from this Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 course?
Existing users who are self-taught or who want to learn the more expert features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
Delegates should have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, or have attended the Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction course.