If you work with an existing database and want to understand it more, or you wish to build your own Access database, then this one-day course is for beginners who want a foundation in Microsoft Access and will enable them to build a simple database, and start using an existing database.
You will learn to:
- Design a database using related tables
- Create tables and set a primary key
- Set field properties and create multi-value fields
- Create and edit relationships
- Input and edit data
- Create simple queries to filter data
- Print simple reports using the wizard
Who would benefit from this Microsoft Access 2013 course?
This course is designed for new and self-taught users of Microsoft Access 2013 who want to create databases and work with existing databases.
Delegates should be familiar with the rudimentary PC keyboard and mouse.