A one-day introductory training course where you can learn about using Microsoft Project 2010 to create and manage your projects. This course does not cover Office Project Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation 2010 features.
You will learn to:
- The basic steps of project management
- Create a new project and define project dates
- Change calendars and working times
- Create, edit and re-order tasks and phases
- Distinguish between manually scheduled and automatically scheduled tasks
- Set milestones
- Create task dependencies
- Track the completed status of a task
- Record work and material resources
- Work with resource pools
- Assign resources to tasks
- Use different views and reports
- Create various reports for a project
Who would benefit from this Microsoft Project 2010 course?
Those people new to using Microsoft Project 2010 who want an introduction to best practices with the program.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of using Windows and familiarity with using a mouse would be an advantage. An understanding of project management principles is essential. Please telephone if you require more clarification.