Ready-made courseware for Microsoft Office Courses for your own delivery of training courses is now available. This is ideal if you are an IT Training department, or a new startup IT Training business, when you do not have the time to develop your own. The courseware author is Chris Page.
There is lots of information and samples below, but please use the contact form to discuss your specific requirements so we can give you a customised quote. Please note that this courseware is only available for purchase in the United Kingdom.
- One-off fee with no annual renewal fees
- Unlimited copies and unlimited number of users at your local site
- Choose either non-editable PDF format or fully customizable where you can simply cut & paste, or even add additional material
- With fully editable you can even use your own company name & logo, and you can customise the course content as you wish.
- Includes manuals, exercises and exercise files
Each course is divided into modules with clearly defined objectives and practical exercises that help reinforce the module’s objectives.
Most courses are one-day courses apart from the Word Mail Merge and Graphics Made Easy course (½ day), the Word Forms with Macros course (½ day), and the Excel Programming using Visual Basic for Applications course (3 days). This 3-day course in addition to the manuals, exercise sheets and course files, comes with PowerPoint slides for each module to help explain the programming theory covered during the course. PowerPoint slides are not used for any other courses as the students are expected to work hands-on under the guidance of the instructor using question and answer training techniques. This is very much like the TAP trainer technique advocated by the Institute of IT Training when it first started.
- Either, manuals and exercise sheets in PDF format, or if you purchase the editable format then it consists of the manual and exercise sheets in Word format.
- All specific exercise files in the relevant application format.
- For the Excel Programming using Visual Basic for Applications course, additional PowerPoint slide presentations for each thoery module of the course.
You can download the course samples below and see the quality for yourself. The samples illustrate Office 2016 courseware but you can purchase courseware covering Office 2013 or Office 2010 also. The samples are in PDF format – please note the samples are the the full table of contents for each manual plus the first 6 pages, together with the first 2 exercise sheets.
- Access 2016 Introduction Sample
- Access 2016 Beyond the Basics Sample
- Excel 2016 Introduction Sample
- Excel 2016 Beyond the Basics Sample
- Excel 2016 Advanced User Sample
- Excel 2016 Using PivotTables and PowerPivot Sample
- Excel 2016 Programming using Visual Basic for Applications Sample – 3 day course
- Outlook 2016 Introduction Sample
- Outlook 2016 Beyond the Basics Sample
- PowerPoint 2016 Introduction Sample
- PowerPoint 2016 Beyond the Basics Sample
- Project 2016 Introduction Sample
- Visio 2016 Introduction Sample
- Word 2016 Introduction Sample
- Word 2016 Beyond the Basics Sample
- Word 2016 Mail Merge and Graphics Made Easy Sample
- Word 2016 Forms and Macros Sample
You can decide what to buy. It can be a specific course, application courseware, all courseware for a specific version of Microsoft Office, or all the courseware for all available versions of Microsoft Office (2016, 2013 and 2010).
Non-Editable Courseware Prices (PDF Versions)
- A single one-day course – £20.00
- A single 3-day course – £45.00
- All Excel courses – £80.00
- All Word courses – £55.00
- All Outlook courses – £35.00
- All PowerPoint courses – £35.00
- All Access courses – £35.00
You will need to specify which Office version you require (2016, 2013 or 2010)
Editable Courseware Prices (Supplied as Word files)
- A single one-day course – £25.00
- A single 3-day course – £55.00
- All Excel courses per version – £99.00
- All Word ourses per version – £69.00
- All Outlook courses per version – £40.00
- All PowerPoint courses per version – £40.00
- All Access courses per version – £40.00
- All Office courses per version – £325.00.
You will need to specify which Office version you want (2016, 2013 or 2010). All Office courses for all versions can be purchased for £700.00
Please use the contact form to discuss your specific requirements so we can give you a customised quote. You will be able to pay by cheque, BACS or by credit card through PayPal.